Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Addison (Webster Springs). Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Addison (Webster Springs). That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Addison (Webster Springs) & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Addison (Webster Springs) homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Addison (Webster Springs)?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Addison (Webster Springs). Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Addison (Webster Springs) Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Addison (Webster Springs), with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Addison (Webster Springs)? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Addison (Webster Springs)
WV Tree Trimming serves Addison (Webster Springs) and the surrounding area: