Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in West Virginia. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in West Virginia. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Charleston, Huntington & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West Virginia need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in West Virginia. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Virginia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of West Virginia:
Charleston • Huntington • Parkersburg • Morgantown • Wheeling • Martinsburg • Weirton • Fairmont • Beckley • Clarksburg • Teays Valley • South Charleston • St. Albans • Vienna • Cheat Lake • Cross Lanes • Bluefield • Bridgeport • Oak Hill • Moundsville • Dunbar • Hurricane • Elkins • Pea Ridge