Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Cross Lanes. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cross Lanes. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Cross Lanes & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Cross Lanes homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cross Lanes?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Cross Lanes. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cross Lanes Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cross Lanes, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cross Lanes? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cross Lanes
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Cross Lanes and the surrounding area: