Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Huntington. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Huntington. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Huntington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Huntington homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Huntington?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Huntington. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Huntington Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Huntington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Huntington? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Huntington
WV Tree Trimming serves Huntington and neighboring communities: