Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Charleston. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in South Charleston. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including South Charleston & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Charleston need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Charleston?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Charleston. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The South Charleston Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Charleston, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Charleston? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Charleston
WV Tree Trimming serves South Charleston and the surrounding area: