Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Parkersburg. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Parkersburg. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Parkersburg & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Parkersburg homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Parkersburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Parkersburg. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Parkersburg Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Parkersburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Parkersburg? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Parkersburg
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Parkersburg and communities nearby: