Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. Albans. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in St. Albans. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including St. Albans & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services St. Albans homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Albans?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Albans. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Albans Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Albans, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Albans? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Albans
WV Tree Trimming serves St. Albans and neighboring communities: