Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Morgantown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Morgantown. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Morgantown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Morgantown need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Morgantown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Morgantown. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Morgantown Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Morgantown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Morgantown? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Morgantown
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Morgantown and communities nearby: