Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Teays Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Teays Valley. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Teays Valley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Teays Valley homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Teays Valley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Teays Valley. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Teays Valley Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Teays Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Teays Valley? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Teays Valley
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Teays Valley and neighboring communities: