Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Pea Ridge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pea Ridge. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Pea Ridge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pea Ridge need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Pea Ridge?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Pea Ridge. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pea Ridge Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pea Ridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pea Ridge? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pea Ridge
WV Tree Trimming serves Pea Ridge and communities nearby: