Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fairmont. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fairmont. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Fairmont & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Fairmont homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fairmont?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fairmont. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Fairmont Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fairmont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fairmont? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fairmont
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Fairmont and communities nearby: