Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bridgeport. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bridgeport. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Bridgeport & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Bridgeport homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bridgeport?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bridgeport. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bridgeport Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bridgeport, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bridgeport? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bridgeport
WV Tree Trimming serves Bridgeport and neighboring communities: