Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dunbar. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dunbar. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Dunbar & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Dunbar homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dunbar?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dunbar. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Dunbar Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dunbar, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dunbar? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dunbar
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Dunbar and the surrounding area: