Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Alum Creek. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Alum Creek. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Alum Creek & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Alum Creek homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Alum Creek?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Alum Creek. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Alum Creek Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Alum Creek, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Alum Creek? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Alum Creek
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Alum Creek and neighboring communities: