Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Auburn. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Auburn. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Auburn & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Auburn homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Auburn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Auburn. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Auburn Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Auburn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Auburn? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Auburn
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Auburn and communities nearby: