Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bayard. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bayard. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Bayard & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bayard need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bayard?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bayard. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bayard Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bayard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bayard? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bayard
WV Tree Trimming serves Bayard and neighboring communities: