Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bradshaw. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bradshaw. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Bradshaw & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Bradshaw homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bradshaw?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bradshaw. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bradshaw Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bradshaw, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bradshaw? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bradshaw
WV Tree Trimming serves Bradshaw and neighboring communities: