Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Brookhaven. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Brookhaven. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Brookhaven & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Brookhaven homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Brookhaven?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Brookhaven. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Brookhaven Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brookhaven, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brookhaven? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brookhaven
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Brookhaven and the surrounding area: