Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Buffalo. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Buffalo. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Buffalo & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Buffalo need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Buffalo?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Buffalo. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Buffalo Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Buffalo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Buffalo? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Buffalo
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Buffalo and neighboring communities: