Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Burnsville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burnsville. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Burnsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Burnsville should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burnsville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burnsville. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Burnsville Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burnsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burnsville? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burnsville
WV Tree Trimming serves Burnsville and the surrounding area: