Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Clay. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clay. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Clay & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clay should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clay?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Clay. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Clay Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clay, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clay? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clay
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Clay and neighboring communities: