Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Craigsville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Craigsville. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Craigsville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Craigsville homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Craigsville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Craigsville. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Craigsville Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Craigsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Craigsville? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Craigsville
WV Tree Trimming serves Craigsville and communities nearby: