Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Elizabeth. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Elizabeth. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Elizabeth & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Elizabeth homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Elizabeth?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Elizabeth. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Elizabeth Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elizabeth, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elizabeth? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elizabeth
WV Tree Trimming serves Elizabeth and the surrounding area: