Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Flatwoods. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Flatwoods. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Flatwoods & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Flatwoods homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Flatwoods?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Flatwoods. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Flatwoods Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Flatwoods, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Flatwoods? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Flatwoods
WV Tree Trimming serves Flatwoods and the surrounding area: