Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Franklin. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Franklin. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Franklin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Franklin homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Franklin?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Franklin. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Franklin Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Franklin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Franklin? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Franklin
WV Tree Trimming serves Franklin and neighboring communities: