Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Grafton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Grafton. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Grafton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Grafton should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Grafton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Grafton. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Grafton Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Grafton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Grafton? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Grafton
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Grafton and communities nearby: