Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hillsboro. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Hillsboro. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Hillsboro & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Hillsboro homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hillsboro?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hillsboro. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Hillsboro Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hillsboro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hillsboro? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hillsboro
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Hillsboro and the surrounding area: