Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Holden. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Holden. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Holden & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Holden should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holden?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Holden. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Holden Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holden, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holden? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holden
WV Tree Trimming serves Holden and neighboring communities: