Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Jane Lew. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jane Lew. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Jane Lew & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Jane Lew need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jane Lew?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jane Lew. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Jane Lew Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jane Lew, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jane Lew? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jane Lew
WV Tree Trimming serves Jane Lew and neighboring communities: