Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kenova. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kenova. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Kenova & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kenova need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kenova?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kenova. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Kenova Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kenova, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kenova? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kenova
WV Tree Trimming serves Kenova and neighboring communities: