Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kimball. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Kimball. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Kimball & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kimball should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kimball?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kimball. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kimball Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kimball, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kimball? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kimball
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Kimball and the surrounding area: