Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kingwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kingwood. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Kingwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kingwood should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kingwood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Kingwood. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Kingwood Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kingwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kingwood? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kingwood
WV Tree Trimming serves Kingwood and neighboring communities: