Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Lewisburg. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lewisburg. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Lewisburg & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Lewisburg homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lewisburg?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lewisburg. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lewisburg Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lewisburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lewisburg? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lewisburg
WV Tree Trimming serves Lewisburg and neighboring communities: