Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Masontown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Masontown. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Masontown & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Masontown should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Masontown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Masontown. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Masontown Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Masontown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Masontown? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Masontown
WV Tree Trimming serves Masontown and neighboring communities: