Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Montgomery. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montgomery. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Montgomery & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Montgomery should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Montgomery?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Montgomery. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Montgomery Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montgomery, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montgomery? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montgomery
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Montgomery and the surrounding area: