Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Montrose. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Montrose. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Montrose & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Montrose homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Montrose?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Montrose. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Montrose Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Montrose, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Montrose? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Montrose
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Montrose and the surrounding area: