Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Haven. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in New Haven. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including New Haven & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services New Haven homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Haven?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Haven. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The New Haven Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Haven, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Haven? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Haven
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves New Haven and communities nearby: