Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in New Martinsville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Martinsville. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including New Martinsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services New Martinsville homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Martinsville?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Martinsville. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The New Martinsville Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Martinsville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Martinsville? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Martinsville
WV Tree Trimming serves New Martinsville and the surrounding area: