Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in North Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Hills. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including North Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services North Hills homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Hills. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The North Hills Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Hills? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Hills
WV Tree Trimming serves North Hills and the surrounding area: