Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Northfork. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Northfork. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Northfork & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Northfork homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Northfork?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Northfork. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Northfork Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Northfork, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Northfork? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Northfork
WV Tree Trimming serves Northfork and neighboring communities: