Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oceana. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oceana. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Oceana & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oceana should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oceana?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oceana. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Oceana Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oceana, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oceana? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oceana
WV Tree Trimming serves Oceana and neighboring communities: