Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Paw Paw. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Paw Paw. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Paw Paw & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Paw Paw need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Paw Paw?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Paw Paw. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Paw Paw Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Paw Paw, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Paw Paw? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Paw Paw
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Paw Paw and communities nearby: