Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pax. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Pax. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Pax & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Pax homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pax?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pax. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Pax Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pax, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pax? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pax
WV Tree Trimming serves Pax and the surrounding area: