Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Piedmont. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Piedmont. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Piedmont & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Piedmont should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Piedmont?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Piedmont. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Piedmont Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Piedmont, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Piedmont? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Piedmont
WV Tree Trimming serves Piedmont and neighboring communities: