Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pine Grove. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pine Grove. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Pine Grove & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Pine Grove homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pine Grove?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pine Grove. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Pine Grove Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pine Grove, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pine Grove? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pine Grove
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Pine Grove and the surrounding area: