Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Pleasant Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pleasant Valley. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of West Virginia – including Pleasant Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Pleasant Valley need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pleasant Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pleasant Valley. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Pleasant Valley Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pleasant Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pleasant Valley? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pleasant Valley
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Pleasant Valley and neighboring communities: