Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Pullman. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pullman. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Pullman & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Pullman homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pullman?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pullman. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Pullman Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pullman, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pullman? WV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pullman
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Pullman and communities nearby: