Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rainelle. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rainelle. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Rainelle & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Rainelle should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rainelle?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Rainelle. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rainelle Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rainelle, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rainelle? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rainelle
WV Tree Trimming proudly serves Rainelle and neighboring communities: