Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Richwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Richwood. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of West Virginia – including Richwood & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Richwood homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Richwood?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Richwood. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Richwood Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Richwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Richwood? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving West Virginia homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Richwood
WV Tree Trimming serves Richwood and neighboring communities: