Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rivesville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rivesville. That’s where we come in! WV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of West Virginia – including Rivesville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Rivesville homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rivesville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rivesville. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Rivesville Tree Pruning Process
WV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rivesville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rivesville? WV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving West Virginia homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rivesville
WV Tree Trimming serves Rivesville and communities nearby: